Friday, October 8, 2010

Project Update and skin diseases

So, as America quickly approaches so does my project. I need to get together with the students to practice the skits but the money has not been finalised yet. It will be just bureaucratic paperwork has been standing in the way. I have been looking into starting a girls health club at a school and participating in a sponsorship program that helps to pay the school fees of a girl at the school. I have to form a committee and select a girl and supervise her doing some sort of community service during the year. This can include having her help in the health club that we may be starting so I may kill two birds with one stone.

Other news. I have some kind of exema skin disease that is spreading and may be in my clothes. Its depigmentation on my arms and other places. Prescription: buy and iron and boil my shower sponges or rags and any other cotton stuff and wear sunscreen. They will give me some meds and a soap too, but the pharmacy didnt have it yet. So, its like I have leprosy except no one shuns me like in Bible times. At least no more ecoli! Yay. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment